Below is a selection of published studies concerning WONSA's field of interest. This page is continuously updated.
- Diagnoses of sexual abuse and their common registered comorbidities in the total population of Stockholm
- Health care consumption among adolescent girls prior to diagnoses of sexual abuse, a case-control study in the Stockholm Region
- Prevalence of Child Sexual Abuse in the Nordic Countries: A Literature Review
- Self-reported frequency of sex as self-injury (SASI) in a national study of Swedish adolescents and association to sociodemographic factors, sexual behaviors, abuse and mental health
- A prospective examination of whether childhood sexual abuse predicts subsequent sexual offending
- The impacts of child sexual abuse: A rapid evidence assessment
- Child Sexual Abuse Statistics National Center for Victims of Crime
- Alpha oscillation neurofeedback modulates amygdala complex connectivity and arousal in posttraumatic stress disorder
- A Pilot Study of Neurofeedback for Chronic PTSD
- A Randomized Controlled Study of Neurofeedback for Chronic PTSD
- The use of EEG Biofeedback/Neurofeedback in psychiatric rehabilitation
- Real-time fMRI neurofeedback training of the amygdala activity with simultaneous EEG in veterans with combat-related PTSD
- The Effectiveness of Using Neurofeedback in the Treatment of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: A Systematic Review
Adverse Childhood Experiences, The ACE-Study
- A One-Session Treatment of PTSD After Single Sexual Assault Trauma. A Pilot Study of the WONSA MLI Project: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- MDMA-assisted therapy for severe PTSD: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 3 study
- The Past and Future of Psychedelic Science: An Introduction to This Issue
- Psychedelic Treatments for Psychiatric Disorders: A Systematic Review and Thematic Synthesis of Patient Experiences in Qualitative Studies
- MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for PTSD: Are memory reconsolidation and fear extinction underlying mechanisms?
- Use of Medicinal Cannabis and Synthetic Cannabinoids in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): A Systematic Review
- Psychedelics and Psychedelic-Assisted Psychotherapy
- Psychedelic drugs-a new era in psychiatry?